LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK > Topics

Subject: Qana Massacres
Replies: 6 Views: 895

skicker 8/5/2006 - 8:42:59
... *

skicker 8/6/2006 - 1:54:12
Qana Massacre, 18 April, 1996: The Israeli Air force bombed and killed 106 Lebanese civilians (almost all either women, children or old men) who had taken refuge in a UN shelter in the village of QANA. A further 110 civilians were injured. *

skicker 8/6/2006 - 1:57:11
Qana Massacre II, 30 July 2006: 57 Civilians massacred including 37 children in a shelter. Qana is the place where, according to the Fourth Gospel, Jesus performed his first miracle, the turning of a large quantity of water into wine at a wedding feast (John 2:1-11). *

skicker 8/6/2006 - 1:58:44
The same village after 10 years, WAT A COINCIDENCE????!!!!! *

afroguji 8/7/2006 - 12:09:08
Coincidence .. doubtful. Its a tactic used against the palestinians. Lebanese will build, Israelis will destroy, Lebanese will build and israelis will destroy. Its meant to humiliate and dishearten. Its goals is to make the Lebanese flaexible in their resolve. Ultimately, there is no court that will successfull convict Israelis of human rights abuses. But of course .. that said .. the IDF are saying that any person who didn't evacuate their homes are actually just terrorists. *

skicker 8/7/2006 - 12:24:40
I was kidding, i know its not a coincidence, but concerning the evacuation, about 2 weeks ago, they asked the citizens of a village named marwaheen 2 evacuate it in 2 hours, meanwhile they shot the bridges nd roads leading to the village, so ppl went to the UN forces center, but those refused to talk to them, so they gathered to find a way out, when they did, the israelis started shooting rockets on civilians cars, ITS LIKE U HAVE NO CHOICE *

hunnipie 8/10/2006 - 2:11:20
I am heartbroken and sad to read wat u have to say,ive a buddy from lebanon who i havent heard frm in weeks and im extremely worried,i dont know alot about wats going on or the politics but i know its wrong and i support the lovely people of lebanon and their magnificent country. *

* LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search