WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK > Topics

Subject: Disarming Hezbollah
Replies: 5 Views: 935

skicker 9/2/2006 - 8:40:24
About 2 Years passed after resolution 1559 asked for Hezbollah disarmament, and still no progress has been reached. Do u think the last war strengthened or weakened hezbollah argument regarding this issue? Is it still possible to disarm hezbollah? and is it the right way to start the application of peace in the middle east? *

jas.leb 9/2/2006 - 11:11:38
before 12th of july ,Hezbollah announced that he is ready to be disarmed if Israel withdarws from Shebaa...if we want to applicate the 1559 then we have to look after all its articls..it isists on disarming hezbollah but at the same time it calls for the COMPLETE WITHDRAWAL OF ISRAEL FROM LEBANON..on other hand,after this war ,talking about disarming hezbollah is not appropriate cuz Israel will have the benefit of the lebanese arguements. *

skicker 9/2/2006 - 11:30:42
First, i think shebaa farms is an excuse provided by israel in favor of hezbollah's arms, but i don't know if that is on purpose. Second, we shouldn't talk bout hezbollah's weapons as a divine issue especially after this war, we should look for substitutes 4 protecting lebanon, i believe a different strategy should be implemented *

jas.leb 9/3/2006 - 6:00:55
excuse me but Hezbollah weapon is a divine issue,yes after all we need to protect lebanon and do u think the lebanese army is capable to do that!i doubt...since ever there were no real lebanese resistance i mean lebanses army which is able to protect our boarders..Hezbollah presents alot alot for the lebanese,its enough for me to know that because of hezbollah i became able to visist my village again since it was occupied for more than 22 years..and after this war HEZBOLLAH has the right to have his weapon as long as there is one israeli soldier on lebanese areas..let all the resolutions and its articles be applied and then discuss the disarming cuz its still an internal issue . *

skicker 9/3/2006 - 9:52:03
No one underestimates the acheivements of hezbollah, but let's admit it, hezbollah's decisions don't belong totally to hezbollah. We all know that the syrian and iranian regimes play a basic role in hezbollah's war and peace desicions. I believe hezbollah's objectives are bigger than lebanon, and lebanon is not the fertile ground to fight israel in, that's what has been proved lately. *

zouheir 8.02.08 - 02:41pm
no matter if iran or syria or who ever the experience of the arab israely wars makes you sure with no dought that when u always have a strong harmful weaponery defence system where ever its source was you will always be safe from the israely massacres ruthles war we saw what it did to janin and hayfa and ram alla , no need to name more... thats how it is u r talkin about a system that never respects no laws or agreament since adam and eve ... *

* LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LEBANON-UNDER-ATTACK

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search